Sunday, March 1, 2009

Having a Whale of a Time......

Thanks to my dear, dear friend Michelle, I have been commissioned to make 35 whales for her daughter's (K) grade eight graduation. She wants K to give each of her classmates a little something to remember their elementary school years with. We tossed ideas off each other and finally decided to use K's favourite animal (well, mammal) the Killer Whale.
I will be making 30 mini whales into keychains for the kids to tote around all summer. There will also be 5 jumbo whales for the teachers, principal and of course the special girl herself :)

I think the prototype turned out uber cure :) But, alas, I am biased :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Whatcha think Michelle?????

1 comment:

baankkd's mom said...

hey there, this is Michelle...the whales are exttraa-oridnary, wonder-iffic and yes, uber cute... I know that K will be completely surprised with them, she has know idea that I am getting them done for her. I am sure that her classmates will remember K long after the grade school years have passed. thanks ever so much..